- The aim of TAMO is to land as many kicks as much as you can on your opponent in the allowed target areas.
- A TAMO contest comprises one round of two minutes each (describes below).
- The whole TAMO contest area is a 10m square mat with 8mtr of fighting area
- Victory in a TAMO bout can be achieved by knockout, by scoring the most points, or by default if the opponent is disqualified.
- Participant is whole and sole responsible if he/she injured during the bout. Federation will not be responsible.
- All the participants must fill the acknowledgment form before the participation in any tournament. If the participant is minor then his/her parents signature required in the participation form.
- All the officials will be appointed by the federation and their decision will be final. Rest information updated in the tournament rule book.
- Tournament fee will be finalized by federation only.
- Federation will provide the scholarship to the gold medal winners in national tournament. Participant will be eligible for scholarship until next national tournament i.e. 11 months. Gold medal should be winning after 4 bouts in the groups.
- Extra fees should be deposit if any team wants to participate in group events (Fight & Tuls)
- If any state or district association found guilty in any fraud case then federation will take disciplinary action against that association.
No right click